The Board of Trustees of Central Christian School has adopted the following policies to govern admission to the school:
- Central Christian School is a ministry specifically to Christian families.
- In order that the families represented in the school are aligned around common purposes, at least one parent must profess a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and both parents must agree to the conditions of enrollment.
- Families making an application to Central Christian School must attend a Bible-believing church. This does not include churches that accept extra-biblical writings as authoritative or deny the deity of Jesus Christ.
- Students in grades 9–12 must provide a written testimony of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- Students in grades 6–12 must express a desire to attend Central Christian School.
- Students with a history of behavior problems or students who have been expelled from another school are not eligible for admission to Central Christian School.
- CCS desires to meet the needs of all of our students and encourage them to reach their full potential; however, we do not have special education classrooms, so admittance to CCS for students with disabilities is determined on a case-by-case basis. Depending on availability, we offer the dyslexia remediation program, Alphabetic Phonics, for an additional fee. We also have a good relationship with the Reno County Educational Cooperative (RCEC) whose mission is "the education of exceptional children and youth." RCEC provides services to our students as needed.